NLP PRACTITIONER - CERTIFICATION
Here are some more details on what you can expect in the NLP Practitioner certification seminar.
The NLP Practitioner seminar is the basis to start. In this seminars you will
- Learn how to improve your relationships – at work and in your private life –
- Discover what motivates you and what convinces you to make decisions
- Find out how to feel more positive about things and leave the negative behind
- Improve your communication skills to the extend that you become in control of what you want
- Design your future with all the friends and happiness you want, and go for it
- Take control and begin to overcome your fears
- Share the enthusiasm and excitement with an international group of likeminded people.
NLP is about the connection between neurological processes (neuro-), language (linguistic) and behavioral patterns learned through experience (programming). NLP provides the technologies to change these neurological processes, language and behavioural patterns, in order to achieve specific goals in life.
You will learn about how the brain and your neurology operate, how to sharpen your sensory skills, how to use language patterns to stay on top of any communication and how to use your beliefs, strategies and behavioural preferences to get more of what you really want.
When you attend our seminars, you will find, that you receive a great deal of support from both the staff and your fellow participants. We understand when you ask, “how can I use NLP” or “what can I use NLP for”. We have all been there.
Your training with us will prepare you to help others more than you may be able to imagine right now. Your participation in our certification program will be your entry ticket to a highly educated international group of people. You´ll be amazed how your participation in our seminars will show results even before the end of the first day.
We will make these seminars lively and fun, demonstrating what you are about to learn and more often than not challenge those of you who still suffer from fear or hold on to negative thoughts from the past, rather than focusing on designing their future.